If you want to schedule a session with me

you can contact me via e-mail: stephanie_morvant@hotmail.com

Thursday, June 12, 2008

ms "P" and the kiddos...

I only had a little while to work on editing my most recent session (from thursday)... more to come from this session next week...

the beautiful ms. "P" ... (just wanted you to get to see one of yourself! :)
I think you look stunning! :)


little miss "S"... amazing eyes... these were my absolute favs...





and one of lil mr. "S"... who was quite an energetic fella... :)


plenty more to come from this session. stay tuned....

1 comment:

Liz P said...

Ooh, very nice Stephanie! I love the coloring on these. And you're right, that young lady has gorgeous eyes.

Great job! I'm sure this family is going to be thrilled with their images.